What Are the Key Benefits of the Aspire CE5S / CE5 Rebuildable Atomiser?
- The coils are replaceable so when the wick burns out it becomes more economical to simply replace the coil rather than the whole atomiser.
- With the protective cover, it looks stylish and more durable than other plastic atomisers.
- Aspire is a great brand name, specialising in electronic cigarette products and design.
Who the Aspire CE5S / CE5 Rebuildable Atomiser Will Suit?
- Vapers who want a plastic atomiser with the option to change the coils, making the atomisers economical.
- Those who want a vaporiser on a tight budget.
- Those who want an upgrade on their disposable atomiser.
How Long Will the Coils in the Aspire CE5-S / CE5 Rebuildable Atomiser Last?
The coils inside the Aspire CE5S atomisers will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace the atomiser’s coil depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette. For an average vaper, the atomiser may last approximately 4-6 weeks.
Which Coils Go Inside the Aspire CE5S / CE5 Rebuildable Atomiser?
When you need to replace your atomiser’s coil, the Aspire BVC / BDC coils fit inside these atomisers. These are found on the following link.
How Do I Know When the Coil Needs Replacing?
The simple answer is ‘you will just know’. The flavour of your e-liquid vapour may not taste as nice, or you will receive less vapour from your electronic cigarette, or you may feel unsatisfied with it. This means it is time to replace the coil.
Which Battery Can I Use with the Aspire CE5S / CE5 Rebuildable Atomiser?
Because the Aspire CE5S atomiser fits 510 thread batteries, it will fit on the majority of batteries available at Vapour Days. A popular combination for the Aspire CE5S is the Aspire K3 Battery.
Where Can I Buy the Aspire CE5S / CE5 Rebuildable Atomiser From?
You can buy the Aspire CE5S Rebuildable Atomiser in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre.