Drawing from the classic aesthetic of cigalikes, the Aspire K3 Quick Start Kit presents a pen and battery system that’s easy to use. This portable, lightweight kit is designed for mouth-to-lung vaping, and its top users include beginner vapers as well as vapers looking for a convenient, fuss-free experience. As an open system, it’s refillable and rechargeable, with a 2 mL tank, Nautilus coils, and micro-USB charging.
The Aspire K3 Kit is reviewed below for those of you wanting an electronic cigarette kit to replace smoking with a good taste to your e liquid but not producing enormous clouds.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Aspire K3 Kit?
- Significantly enhances the flavour of the liquid in your atomiser.
- Has longer-lasting coils than a standard atomiser.
- Creates a higher amount of vape for each puff, without producing large clouds.
- Gives your vapour a smoother sensation.
- Aspire is a great brand name because Aspire is well established in producing electronic cigarette items.
What is the Aspire Quick Start Kit Series?
Aspire’s series of K Quick Start Kits makes vaping as effortless as possible. It features K1, K2, K3, and K4 kits, all of which are open systems using market-famous Nautilus coils.
How Does the Aspire K3 Differ from Others in the Series?
- The K Quick Start series is arranged according to ever increasing e-liquid capacity and power, so the K3 lies in between the K2 and K4
- K3 is the most popular among the K Quick Start series because of its moderate measurements
- K3’s diameter is at 18 mm, while the K2 has a diameter of only 15 mm
- K3 has an e-liquid capacity of 2.0 mL, which is larger than K2’s 1.8 mL
- K3 runs on a 1,200 mAH battery as compared to 800 mAH for K2
What’s Included in the Kit?
- 1 x K3 Battery
- 1 x K3 Tank
- 2 x 1.8Ω Replacement Atomizer Head
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User manual
Who the Aspire K3 Kit Will Suit?
- Vapers wanting a quality kit which is discrete and not in the shape of a box.
- Vapers wanting style with functionality.
- Vapers who want their electronic cigarette to have a far superior taste.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Those who have tried and love certain e liquids which require a glass atomiser.
About the Aspire K3 Tank
The Aspire K3 Tank
- The K3 tank has an e-liquid capacity of 2 mL, which is already a day’s worth of vaping for regular vapers.
- It’s preinstalled with a 1.8 ohm Nautilus coil. Made of Kanthal wire, Aspire’s Nautilus coils are the top choice for coils in the market because they’re long-lasting while producing clean flavour.
- The airflow system is fixed, with four air holes at the base of the tank, and it’s compatible with 510-style drip tips
Aspire K3 Instructions
- The K3 is incredibly easy to use, it simply requires to click of a button
- To replace the coil, unscrew the base from the glass tank, twist the coil to unscrew it from the base, fasten a new coil to the base and then put the tank and base together again.
- The same goes to refill the tank, simply unscrew the base and then fill the glass tank with your e-liquid.
About the Aspire K3 Battery
The Aspire K3 Battery
The K3 battery is a 1200 mAH rechargeable battery with a fixed output of 5.5 coils. It’s wrapped with a carbon-fibre coating that’s sleek black or pink, and you can charge it from the bottom through a micro USB port.
How Long Will the Battery Last Before Recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it. A typical vaper can expect the battery to last a day for an average use of the e-cigarette.
General Charging Use
Vapour Days UK recommend that you only charge the battery when the full charge has been used to extend the longevity of the battery life. Charging the battery takes approximately 4 hours.
Please ensure you only use the wall plug and charging cable provided with this electronic cigarette kit and do not use your phone charger. This is because other wall plugs or USB chargers may provide the incorrect output required for your electronic cigarette, even though they appear to fit. The plug and charging cable provided with the kit is specifically designed to charge this electronic cigarette kit.
Further Details on the Aspire K3 Coils
How Often Will the Aspire Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the Aspire K3 atomiser will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette and which e-liquid you use. A coil may last 2-8 weeks.
How Do I Know When the Coil Needs Replacing?
As long as you are still enjoying your electronic cigarette there is no requirement to change the coil. When a coil burns out it may make your e-liquid taste less nice, or you may receive less vapour with each puff. In this case, you will need to replace the coil.
Which Coils Go in the Aspire K3 Atomiser?
The Aspire Nautilus Replacement Atomiser Coils fit inside the Aspire K3 Atomiser.
Which ohm Coils Should I Buy?
The lower the ohms, the more heat will be created, providing you with more vapour, although it can also drain your battery quicker and dry hits are more likely. It also will require more replacement of e-liquid since more vapour is produced with each puff.
In contrast, the higher ohm coils effectively have the opposite effect. Less vapour is produced, it will drain your battery less, reduce your number of dry hits and requires less refilling of e-liquid.
The Aspire K3 is a great starter kit. With more power and e-liquid capacity than the K2, it stands out even among the entire Aspire K Quick Start Series because of its perfect balance of measurements. This open system has the look and feel of a sleek cigalike, complete with a carbon fibre finish, while remaining rechargeable. Stylish, convenient, and adaptable, the Aspire K3 gives you the gift of ease as you vape.