Eleaf Pico Dual Kit Review
The Eleaf Pico Dual 200W Kit is reviewed below for those of you wanting a well designed advanced kit with a higher wattage output for increased amounts of cloud.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Eleaf Pico Dual 200W Kit?
- The Eleaf Pico Dual 200W Mod is a quality mod with great power.
- The Pico Dual mod uses two 18650 batteries giving an even bigger battery capacity.
- The Pico Dual 200W Mod has changeable batteries to increase the longevity of your mod.
- The wattage and voltage can be adjusted to meet your own requirements, anywhere up to 200 watts dependent on which coil you use.
- The LCD screen enables you to view details such as the wattage and voltage you are using.
- The advanced CHIP technology gives you a smoother vape.
- Temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature of the vapour to suit your vaping needs.
Who the Eleaf Pico Dual 200W Mod Will Suit?
- Vapers wanting a kit that supports lower ohm coils for a higher wattage and bigger clouds.
- Vapers wanting temperature control.
- Vapers wanting to keep track of battery life and their e-cigarette usage.
- Those who want to be able to replace the battery at a lower cost in the future, or carry spare charged batteries.
How Long Will the Eleaf Pico Dual 200W Mod Last Before Recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it and which battery you put in the mod. The benefit of this mod is that you can carry plenty of spare batteries with you to replace a battery when one runs out of charge. Please ensure you carry any spare batteries in a secured container for safety, such as those on the following links.
Which Batteries Fit Inside the Eleaf Pico Dual 200W Mod?
You will need to buy or have two 18650 battery to fit inside the Eleaf Pico Dual 200W Mod.
How Do I Charge the Batteries in the Eleaf Pico Dual 200W Mod?
Vapour Days UK recommend that you do not let 18650 batteries fully run out of charge before recharging to extend the longevity of the battery life. The Pico kit comes with a charging cable, although it is recommended to charge 18650 batteries using an external battery charger.
How Often Will the Melo 3 Mini Tank Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the Melo 3 Mini Tank will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette and the e-liquid you use. You can extend the coil’s longevity by priming it appropriately when first filling your tank.
Which Coils Fit The Melo 3 Mini Tank?
The following coils work in the Melo III Mini Tank which comes with the Pico Dual Kit. The lower the number of the ohms, the more vapour is produced but the more e-liquid and battery is used with each puff. Likewise, the higher the number of the ohms, the less vapour is produced but your battery and e-liquid will last longer.
Where Can I Buy the Eleaf Pico Dual Kit From?
You can buy the Eleaf Pico Dual Kit in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre, Bristol. Alternatively, you can buy online for UK delivery by following the link below.