SMOK’s Morph 2 is enables up to 230W of power for maximised taste. It is powered using two external 18650 batteries and features multiple protections. The SMOK TFV-Mini V2 tank offers a sub ohm vaping experience, for boosted clouds an flavours.
Specifications – Morph 2 Mod
- Weight: 133.5g
- Battery Compatibility: Dual 18650 Batteries (Available Separately; Not Included)
- Firing Time: 0.001S with IQ-S Chipset
- Output Mode: VW/TC
- Power Range: 1-230 Watts
- Input Voltage: 6.4-8.4 Volts
- Output Voltage: 1.2-8.2 Volts
- Charging Current: Max 2A
- Resistance Range: 0.1 – 2.5 Ohms
- Temperature Range: 100-315 Degrees Celsius
- Operating Data: Working Mode, Battery Life, Resistance, Wattage, Puff Counter & Vaping Time
- Safety Protections: 8 Seconds Cut Off, Atomizer Detection, Over-Heating, Short Circuit, Low Battery Warning, Reverse Polarity, Over Discharge
Specifications – TFV-Mini Baby V2 Tank
- Weight: 650g
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pyrex Glass – 5ml Bulb Glasses Also Available Separately
- Top Filling
- Juice Capacity: 2ml
- Thread: 510
- Compliant with the UK’s TPD Regulations
Replacement Coils & E Liquid Compatibility
There are a wide range of sub ohm Baby Mini V2 coils available for the Morph 2 kit. All of the Baby V2 coils are designed for direct to lung (DTL) vaping. This means they produce big clouds of vape and are designed for thicker, higher VG e liquids. There is a huge choice of flavours and brands of shortfills available for these Mini V2 tanks, with the recommended VG being 70% or more. Since these higher VG juices are in bigger bottles, they come without nicotine or the option to create a low level of nicotine using nic shots. These vapes are therefore not typically recommended for a smoker wanting to try and quit smoking for electronic cigarettes, since you may not be able to achieve the nicotine levels you need.
How to Refill the Baby V2 Tank With E Liquid
The SMOK Mini V2 tank is simple to refill using the images below. Unscrew the top cap, refill down the e liquid slot as shown. Slot the top cap back into place and you are ready to vape. If this is a new coil, make sure to leave the e liquid to soak in for several minutes before vaping to prevent the coil burning out.
The Morph 2 mod uses dual 18650 Batteries, for which there are various recommendations to ensure your safety. If you are carrying around spare 18650 batteries, please ensure to carry them in a suitable battery container. It is also recommended to use the same brand of batteries purchased at the same time so that your mod is powered equally.
When you buy the SMOK Morph 2 vape kits from Vapour Days UK, your order will be dispatched within 2 working days. Delivery is available to all addresses in the UK. You can also buy the Morph 2 in our Bristol vape shop on the Middle Floor of The Galleries Shopping Centre.