Review of Aspire Triton Tank
The Aspire Triton Tank is a sub ohm tank enabling you to receive a bigger vape from each puff on your electronic cigarette. Vapers who buy the Aspire Triton Tank and a Sub Ohm mod or battery are increasingly becoming known as Cloud Chasers because of the large amount of vapour they produce.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Aspire Triton Tank?
- Significantly increases the amount of vapour produced on each puff of your atomiser.
- Gives your vapour a smoother sensation.
- Aspire is a trusted brand name, being well established in producing electronic cigarette tanks.
Who the Aspire Triton Tank Will Suit?
- Vapers requiring the best taste for their e-liquids.
- Vapers who want their electronic cigarette to produce a much larger amount of vapour from each puff.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Those who have tried and love certain e liquids which require a glass atomiser.
How Long Will the Aspire Triton Coils Last?
The coils inside the Aspire Triton atomizer will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette. On a low setting a coil may last 1-2 weeks.
Which Coils Go in the Aspire Triton Tank?
The Aspire Triton Replacement Atomiser Coils fit inside the Aspire Triton tank which are available on the following link.
Aspire Triton Replacement Wick Coils – Singles or Packs £2.99 Incl. VAT
Which Mod Battery Can I Use with the Aspire Triton Tank?
Because the Aspire Triton Tank is a sub ohm atomizer, it may not suit the majority of batteries. Any sub ohm mod or battery will work with the Aspire Triton Tank to ensure that you maximise the amount of cloud produced and your overall vape experience.
Which E-Liquid Can I Use in the Aspire Triton Tank?
The best e-juice suited to a sub tank, such as the Aspire Triton Tank, is a low nicotine and high VG (vegetable glycerin) e-liquid. These include all of the 30ml bottles of e juice available at Vapour Days as well as the 20ml Element Dripper e-liquids.
If you require a slightly higher nicotine strength, the smaller 10ml Element e-liquid bottles will be the best choice as they have a 50% VG ratio to make your vape smoother in the sub ohm tank.
Where Can I Buy the Aspire Triton Tank From?
You can buy the Aspire Triton tank in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre.