Flavour chasing is a term that has come off the back of ‘cloud chasing’. Unlike cloud chasing though, this isn’t about showmanship or competition, but getting the best tasting vape you can from your favourite e-juices.
Cloud-chasing is just shorthand vaper speak for producing massive clouds of vapour when you vape. This might sound a lot like sub-ohm vaping, which is a more common technique that also results in bigger vapour production, but cloud-chasing takes it to the extremes.
It’s also called stunt vaping because of the degree of skill and technical knowledge required as well as the performance aspect (vapers compete to blow the most interesting clouds, as well as the largest, such as rings, streams or shapes like ‘the jellyfish’).
SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King Review
SMOK’s Cloud Beast King Tank is the newest Cloud Beast tank in SMOK’s collection, creating even larger amounts of vape.
Cloud Beast SMOK TFV8 TANK – Review
SMOK’s Cloud Beast Tank is a highly sought after tank due to the size and amount of vape it produces.
The Aspire Atlantis Mega is a larger-sized sub-ohm tank, for those of you requiring a bigger vape from each puff of your vape, yet without having to refill so frequently. Like the rest of the Aspire Atlantis Series, it delivers great flavour and huge clouds, but its edge lies in its size and customised airflow.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank?
- Significantly increases the amount of vapour produced on each puff of your atomiser.
- Less requirement to fill the tank due to its larger size.
- Gives your vapour a smoother sensation for blowing large clouds.
- Allows for extensive airflow control so you can fine-tune your vape.
- Aspire is a great brand name being well established in producing electronic cigarette items.
What are the Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank’s Stand Out Features?
- Large tank – Its tank can hold 5 mL worth of e-liquid, so avid vapers can enjoy several rounds without a hitch. In comparison to Aspire Atlantis 2.0, the previous model, the Mega’s tank is the same length, but the diameter is wider at 30 mm.
- Customised airflow – The Aspire Atlantis Mega has a grand total of 16 airflow holes in four settings: 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, and 3.5 mm. You can choose any combination of airflow holes, so you have significant freedom over your vaping experience, from making the clouds cooler to intensifying the flavour.
- Drip tip – Made of stainless steel, its wide bore drip tip is equipped with a cooling mechanism. Vapour at high wattages can get uncomfortably hot, but the drip tip airflow control keeps this in check.
Who the Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank Will Suit?
- Vapers requiring the best taste for their e-liquids.
- Vapers who want their electronic cigarette to produce a much larger amount of vapour from each puff.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Those who have tried and love certain e liquids which require a glass atomiser.
How is the Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank Different from the Atlantis 2.0?
- Size – The Aspire Atlantis Mega has a wider tank than the Atlantis V2, with a 5 mL e-liquid capacity rather than the older model’s 3 mL.
- Airflow system – While Atlantis V2 only has two airflow settings, the Atlantis Mega has four, as well as a drip tip with adjustable airflow.
- Coil size – The Atlantis Mega comes with 1.0 ohm and 0.3 ohm coils. The Atlantis V2 has 1.0 and 0.5 ohm coils instead.
What’s Included with the Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank?
- Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank
- 1-ohm coil
- 0.3 ohm coil
You can get strong flavour from the 1-ohm coil at 40-50 W, while the 0.3-ohm coil produces huge clouds at 70-75 W. Both of these coils are made of 100% organic cotton, resulting in a pure, clean flavour.
How Long Will the Aspire Atlantis Coils Last?
The coils inside the Aspire Atlantis Mega atomisers will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette. On a low setting a coil may last 1-2 weeks.
Which Coils Go in the Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank?
Although the Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank is equipped with 0.3 and 1.0 ohm coils by default, it’s also compatible with 0.5 ohm coils. Specifically, the Aspire Atlantis and Aspire Triton Replacement Atomiser Coils will both fit inside the Aspire Atlantis Mega tank. These coils can be bought on the following links.
Which Mod Battery Can I Use with the Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank?
Because the Aspire Atlantis Mega is a sub ohm atomiser, it may not suit the majority of batteries. The Kangertech K Box Mod is designed just for those requiring a sub ohm atomiser such as the Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank to ensure that you maximise your vape experience.
How to Use the Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank
- Turn the tank upside down, then unscrew the base hardware.
- Fill the space between the metal tube and glass covering with e-liquid, but only up until the tip of the metal tube to avoid leaking.
- If you’re using a new replacement coil, wait for 3-5 minutes.
- Screw the base back on. Hook it up with a battery, and you’re done!
The Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank is an improvement over the Aspire Atlantis 2.0. It can hold more e-liquid because of its wider 5 mL tank, and the adjustable airflow is another special feature, with airflow holes at the base and drip tip.
Given so much flexibility with the airflow, you can fine-tune your vaping, experiencing different degrees of flavour, temperature, and vapour production using the same setup. Overall, it’s a great tank for sub-ohm vapers and cloud chasers, with lots of room to customise.
Review of Aspire Triton Tank
The Aspire Triton Tank is a sub ohm tank enabling you to receive a bigger vape from each puff on your electronic cigarette. Vapers who buy the Aspire Triton Tank and a Sub Ohm mod or battery are increasingly becoming known as Cloud Chasers because of the large amount of vapour they produce.
The SMOK X Cube II Mod is reviewed below for those of you wanting an advanced mod kit with a larger LED display screen and Bluetooth technology.
SMOK Gimlet Cloud Tank – Review
The SMOK Gimlet Cloud Tank (GCT), a sub ohm tank, is reviewed for those of you requiring a bigger vape from each puff on your electronic cigarettes. Vapers who buy a sub ohm battery and SMOK GCT are increasingly becoming known as Cloud Chasers because of the amount of vapour they can produce.
The SMOK Xpro M80 Mod is reviewed below for those of you wanting one of the newest mod boxes in the UK market.