ASPIRE K3 Tank REVIEW
The Aspire K3 Tank is reviewed below for those of you wanting an electronic cigarette tank to replace smoking with a good taste to your e liquid but not producing enormous clouds.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Aspire K3 Tank?
- Significantly enhances the flavour of the liquid in your atomiser.
- Has longer-lasting coils than a standard atomiser.
- Creates a higher amount of vape for each puff, without producing large clouds.
- Gives your vapour a smoother sensation.
- Aspire is a great brand name because Aspire is well established in producing electronic cigarette items.
Who the Aspire K3 Atomizer Will Suit?
- Vapers wanting a quality atomizer which is discrete.
- Vapers wanting a glass tank for improved flavour.
- Vapers who want their electronic cigarette to have a far superior taste.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Vapers wanting a longer lasting coil.
How Often Will the Aspire K3 Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the Aspire K3 atomiser will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette and which e-liquid you use. A coil may last 2-8 weeks.
How Do I Know When the Coil Needs Replacing?
As long as you are still enjoying your electronic cigarette there is no requirement to change the coil. When a coil burns out it may make your e-liquid taste less nice, or you may receive less vapour with each puff. In this case, you will need to replace the coil.
Which Coils Go in the Aspire K3 Atomiser?
The Aspire Nautilus Replacement Atomiser Coils fit inside the Aspire K3 Atomiser.
Which Ohm Coils Should I Buy?
The lower the ohms, the more heat will be created, providing you with more vapour, although it can also drain your battery quicker and dry hits are more likely. It also will require more replacement of e-liquid since more vapour is produced with each puff.
In contrast, the higher ohm coils effectively have the opposite effect. Less vapour is produced, it will drain your battery less, reduce your number of dry hits and requires less refilling of e-liquid.