Eleaf iStick Pico Full Kit Review
The Eleaf Pico 75W Kit is reviewed below for those of you wanting a relatively discrete kit yet large sized clouds with each puff.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Eleaf Pico 75W Full Kit?
- The Eleaf Pico 75W Mod is a quality mod with great power.
- The Pico 75W Mod has a changeable battery to increase the longevity of your mod as well as the ability to carry spares without taking up much space.
- The wattage and voltage can be adjusted to meet your own requirements, anywhere up to 75 watts dependent on which coil you use.
- The LCD screen enables you to view details such as the wattage and voltage you are using and how much battery is remaining.
Who the Eleaf Pico Kit Will Suit?
- Vapers wanting a kit that supports lower ohm coils for a higher wattage and bigger clouds.
- Vapers wanting a relatively small sized kit.
- Vapers wanting to keep track of battery life and their e-cigarette usage.
- Those who want to be able to replace the battery at a lower cost in the future, or carry spare charged batteries.
How Long Will the Eleaf Pico 75W Mod Last Before Recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it and which battery you put in the mod. The benefit of this mod is that you can carry plenty of spare batteries with you to replace a battery when one runs out of charge. Please ensure you carry any spare batteries in a secured container for safety, such as those on the following links.
Which Batteries Fit Inside the Eleaf Pico 75W Mod?
You will need to buy or have a 18650 battery to fit inside the Eleaf Pico 75W Mod.
How Do I Charge the Batteries in the Eleaf Pico Mod?
- Vapour Days UK recommend that you do not let 18650 batteries fully run out of charge before recharging to extend the longevity of the battery life.
- Please ensure you only use the charging cable provided with this electronic cigarette kit and a wall plug specifically manufactured for an electronic cigarette.
- Do not use your phone or iPad plugs, for example. This is because other wall plugs or USB chargers may provide the incorrect output required for your electronic cigarette, even though they appear to fit.
- The plugs and charging cables sold at Vapour Days UK are specifically designed to charge this electronic cigarette kit.
- The Pico kit comes with a charging cable, although you can also charge 18650 batteries using an external battery charger.
How Often Will the Melo 3 Mini Tank Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the Melo 3 Mini Tank will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette and the e-liquid you use. You can extend the coil’s longevity by priming it appropriately when first filling your tank.
Which Coils Fit The Melo 3 Mini Tank?
The following coils work in the Melo III Mini Tank which comes with the Pico Kit. The lower the number of the ohms, the more vapour is produced but the more e-liquid and battery is used with each puff. Likewise, the higher the number of the ohms, the less vapour is produced but your battery and e-liquid will last longer.
Where Can I Buy the Eleaf Pico Kit From?
You can buy the Eleaf Pico Kit in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre, Bristol.