Aspire have launched the Aspire Atlantis 2, a sub ohm tank, for those of you requiring a bigger vape from each puff on your electronic cigarettes. Vapers who buy the Aspire Atlantis and Aspire CF Sub Ohm Batteries are increasingly becoming known as Cloud Chasers because of the amount of vapour they produce.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Aspire Atlantis 2 Tank?
- Significantly increases the amount of vapour produced on each puff of your atomiser.
- Gives your vapour a smoother sensation.
- Aspire is a great brand name because Aspire is well established in producing electronic cigarette items.
Who the Aspire Atlantis 2 Tank Will Suit?
- Vapers requiring the best taste for their e-liquids.
- Vapers who want their electronic cigarette to produce a much larger amount of vapour from each puff.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Those who have tried and love certain e liquids which require a glass atomiser, such as Heisenberg or Blackjack.
How Long Will the Aspire Coils Last?
The coils inside the Aspire Atlantis atomisers will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette. On a low setting, a coil may last 1-2 weeks.
Which Coils Go in the Aspire Atlantis 2 Tank?
The Aspire Atlantis EVO Replacement Atomiser Coils fit inside the Aspire Atlantis tank. These coils can be bought on the following link.
Which Battery Can I Use with the Aspire Atlantis Tank?
Because the Aspire Atlantis is a sub ohm atomiser, it may not suit the majority of batteries. The Aspire sub ohm battery is designed just for those requiring a sub ohm atomiser to ensure that you maximise your vape experience.
Where Can I Buy the Aspire Atlantis 2 From?
You can buy the Aspire Atlantis 2 tank in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre.