The Aspire NX100 Mod is a great and high-quality mod enabling the use of longer lasting 26650 batteries or 18650 batteries.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Aspire NX100 Mod Battery?
- An adapter means you can choose either a 26650 mod battery or a 18650 mod battery.
- Simple button adjustment between temperature control and wattage.
- The sleek design is aesthetically pleasing.
- NX100 firmware is upgradeable meaning you will always have an updated mod.
Who the Aspire NX100 Mod Will Suit?
- Vapers wanting a high wattage for bigger clouds.
- Vapers wanting to keep track of battery life and their e-cigarette usage.
- Those who want a mod which takes a replaceable 26650 or 18650 battery.
- Those who want a more advanced battery including temperature control.
- Those who like stylish colours and designs.
How Long Will the Battery Last Before Recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it and which battery you put in the mod. The benefit of this mod is that you can carry plenty of spare batteries with you to replace a battery when one runs out of charge. Please ensure you carry any spare batteries in a secured container for safety, such as those on the following links.
Which Battery Fits Inside the Aspire NX100 Mod?
You will need to buy or have a 26650 or 18650 battery to fit inside the Aspire NX100. The 26650 mod battery is a larger battery capacity than the 18650 batteries.
How Do I Charge the Batteries in the Aspire NX100 Mod?
- Vapour Days UK recommend that you do not let mod batteries fully run out of charge before recharging to extend the longevity of the battery life.
- It is recommended to charge mod batteries through an external battery charger.
- You can charge 26650 batteries using the Nitecore D4 external battery charger, or 18650 batteries using either the Nitecore D4 or the Efest Soda charger.
Which Atomiser Fits the Aspire NX100 Mod?
All 510 thread atomisers for sale at Vapour Days or on the Vapour Days website will fit the NX100 mod.