ASPIRE NAUTILUS 2 TANK REVIEW
Aspire have launched the Aspire Nautilus and a smaller version, the Aspire Nautilus Mini, which both ensure you have the best possible flavour from your electronic cigarette.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Aspire Nautilus / Aspire Nautilus Mini Atomisers?
- Significantly enhances the flavour of the liquid in your atomiser.
- Has longer-lasting coils than a standard atomiser.
- Creates a higher amount of vape for each puff.
- Gives your vapour a smoother sensation.
- Fully TPD regulatory compliant meaning any emissions have been toxicologically assessed and notified to the UK MHRA.
Who the Aspire Nautilus / Aspire Nautilus Mini Tank Will Suit?
- Vapers requiring a better taste to their e-liquids.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Thos who want a curvy and stylish tank to improve the look of their electronic cigarette.
- Those who want an upgrade from the Aspire Nautilus or Aspire Nautilus Mini tanks but still want to use the same coils. Lower ohm coils are also available for the Nautilus 2 tank, creating an even larger amount of vape with each puff.
How Often Will the Aspire Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the Aspire Nautilus 2 atomizer will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette. On a low setting a coil may last 4-8 weeks.
Which Coils Go in the Aspire Nautilus 2 Atomizer?
The Aspire Nautilus Replacement Atomiser Coils or Aspire Nautilus 2S coils fit inside the Aspire Nautilus 2 tank. If you choose the 0.4ohm or 0.7ohm Nautilus 2S, you will need a mod which can run sub ohm coils.
Which ohm Coils Should I Buy?
The lower the ohms, the more heat will be created, providing you with more vapour, although it can also drain your battery quicker and dry hits are more likely. It also will require more replacement of e-liquid since more vapour is produced with each puff.
In contrast, the higher ohm coils effectively have the opposite effect. Less vapour is produced, it will drain your battery less, reduce your number of dry hits and requires less refilling of e-liquid.
Where Can I Buy the Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank From?
The Nautilus 2 tank is no longer available for sale, but you can buy the Aspire Nautilus 2S tank in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre, Bristol, BS1 3XD. Vapour Days is found opposite Waterstones. The Nautilus 2S tank is an improved version of the Nautilus 2.