The SMOK Stick V8 Electronic Cigarette Kit is reviewed below for those of you wanting a great value kit to vape even larger clouds with the V8’s big baby beast tank. The SMOK Stick V8 Baby is a newer version of the SMOK Stick V8 kit which has a baby beast tank instead, making it compliant with the UK’s TPD Regulations.
What Are the Key Benefits of the SMOK Stick V8 Kit?
- The SMOK Stick V8 kit includes an inbuilt battery.
- Passthrough charging function making recharging simple.
- The original kit comes with the big baby beast tank which enables a large and smooth vape. This kit is no longer compliant with the UK’s TPD Regulations and therefore the SMOK Stick V8 Baby kit is available instead, which has a baby beast tank.
- The V8 kit is relatively small and discrete in size for the amount of vape produced.
Who the SMOK Stick V8 / Baby Kit Will Suit?
- Vapers on a budget.
- Vapers wanting a great quality e-cigarette set up.
- Those who want to blow larger clouds with sub ohm vaping.
- Vapers requiring a better taste to their e-liquids.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Vapers wanting to keep up with the latest in vaping technology.
How Often Will the SMOK Baby Beast Tank Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the SMOK Stick V8 Baby or Big Baby Beast will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette and the e-liquid you use. You can extend the coil’s longevity by priming it appropriately when first filling your tank.
Which Coils Fit Inside the Stick V8 Tank?
The SMOK Baby Beast coils fit the Stick V8 kit.
How Long Will the Stick V8 Battery Last Before Recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it. Although the SMOK Stick V8 is a small size, it does offer 3000mAh of battery capacity.
How to Charge the SMOK Stick V8 Battery?
- Vapour Days UK recommend that you only charge the battery when the full charge has been used to extend the longevity of the battery life.
- Please ensure you only use the charging cable provided with this electronic cigarette kit and a wall plug specifically manufactured for an electronic cigarette.
- Do not use your phone or iPad plugs, for example. This is because other wall plugs or USB chargers may provide the incorrect output required for your electronic cigarette, even though they appear to fit.
- The plugs and charging cables sold at Vapour Days UK are specifically designed to charge this electronic cigarette kit.
I Broke the Glass on my SMOK TFV8 Baby, Can I Replace the Glass?
Yes, you can buy glass for the SMOK TFV8 Baby Tank on the following link or in the Bristol Vapour Days store. If you have the original SMOK TFV8 Big Baby tank which came with the SMOK V8 kit, the big baby glass will fit your 3ml tank.
Where Can I Buy the SMOK Stick V8 Pen From?
You can buy the SMOK Stick V8 Kit in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre, Bristol. Alternatively, you can buy online in the UK by following the link below.