Aspire PockeX ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE KIT REVIEW
The Aspire PockeX Electronic Cigarette Kit is reviewed below for those of you wanting a great value kit.
What is the Aspire PockeX Cigarette Kit?
Especially popular among beginner vapers as well as former and current smokers, the Aspire PockeX Electronic Cigarette Kit features an all-in-one tube mod with sub-ohm capabilities. It delivers strong flavour and dense vapour production, and the throat hit is satisfying. As one of the smallest tube mods in the market, it can easily fit into your pocket for on-the-go vaping, with an e-liquid capacity of 2 mL. Thanks to its innovative coil system and top fill design, maintenance and refilling are a breeze. All in all, it’s portable, convenient, and easy to use.
What are the Key Benefits of the Aspire PockeX Kit?
- Price! This is great value for money.
- The Aspire PockeX kit includes an inbuilt battery.
- The Aspire PockeX kit enables a smooth vape.
- Small and discreet in size.
Who the Aspire PockeX Kit Will Suit?
- Vapers on a budget.
- Vapers wanting a great quality e-cigarette set up.
- Those who want to blow larger clouds.
- Vapers requiring a better taste to their e-liquids.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
What’s in the Aspire PockeX Kit?
- Pockex mod
- PockeX atomiser coil (0.6 ohm, pre-installed)
- Replacement atomiser coil (0.6 ohm)
- Micro-USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty Card
What should I know about the Aspire PockeX mod?
Is the Aspire PockeX mod for mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung?
The Aspire PockeX is meant for mouth-to-lung vaping (where you let the vapour linger in your mouth before inhaling it). Smokers looking to quit will find this helpful since this is similar to dragging on a cigarette. This style works well with e-liquids that have high nicotine content.
Interestingly, the Aspire PockeX is a rare type of device in the vaping world. There are fewer mouth-to-lung devices than direct-to-lung, and even fewer of them can do sub-ohm vaping.
What are the parts of the Aspire PockeX mod?
The Aspire PockeX has a simple, elegant build. You don’t have to assemble much because there are no removable batteries or even complicated settings. Rather, it’s a standalone tube with a built-in tank on top. Instead of external batteries, there’s simply a USB charging port at the bottom of the mod.
Its tank can store 2 mL of e-liquid, which is TPD-compliant. Made of pyrex and metal, it’s paired with a Delrin female drip tip that’s comfortable to vape with. It has a top fill design that’s completely leak-proof, with non-adjustable airflow.
Are there multiple designs to choose from?
One of the first things you’ll notice about the Aspire PockeX mod is its sleek, classy design. The mod looks like a pen, and it’s easy to hold and carry around. You can choose from six different colours: matte black, rose gold, stainless steel, blue, rainbow, and pantone white. The body is made of stainless steel, and sheath cutouts accentuate the look.
You can also buy colourful Pockex resin drip tips to spice up the look of your Pockex and replace the tip.
How small is the Aspire PockeX exactly?
As a compact tube mod, the Aspire PockeX is small enough to fit into your pocket. After all, it’s only 11.77 cm in length and 1.97 cm in diameter, which is even shorter than a lot of phones! On top of that, it’s light too, weighing only 86 grams.
On purpose, it’s the same size as a cigarette, which is an advantage for smokers looking to quit. Because it’s so portable, it’s the ideal device to bring when you’re travelling, and it’s also great for vaping inconspicuously.
How does the Aspire PockeX perform?
Aspire is known for tanks and kits that produce amazing flavour and a solid throat hit. The Aspire PockeX definitely lives up to this. In fact, it simulates the cigarette experience, from its strong vapour production to how it feels in your hand. For such an affordable price, the Aspire PockeX can produce even more vapour than huge box mods.
How do I use the Aspire PockeX?
The Aspire PockeX is so simple and intuitive that you can refill it just by removing the top cap and dripping the e-liquid into the tank.
For day-to-day use, you don’t have to adjust any settings. The device’s functions can be controlled with the fire button:
- To turn on the device on or off, press the fire button five times. If you turn the device on, the LEDs on the side will flash blue for a few moments. On the other hand, if you turn it off, these will flash pink.
- To find out how much battery charge the device still has, simply press the firing button and observe the LEDs. If the battery’s low (30% or below), the LEDs will turn pink. Otherwise, they will turn blue, meaning you don’t have to recharge it yet.
Which Coils fit inside the Aspire PockeX Kit?
The kit comes with two coils, one being sub ohm 0.6ohm and the other 1.2ohm mouth to lung. It uses U-coil technology, which is known for producing great flavours and huge vapour. In fact, the amount of vapour is similar to when you smoke a cigarette. Even with this level of performance, the Aspire PockeX is very efficient with battery life. The 0.6ohm coils are best used at 18 to 23 watts. Alternatively you can buy 1.2ohm coils for a mouth-to-lung vape, producing less cloud and using lower wattage but enabling higher nicotine content.
You can actually swap the Pockex coils in this kit for those of Nautilus X, but you’d have to be mindful of the differences in resistance.
How often will the Aspire PockeX Coils need replacing?
The coils inside the Aspire PockeX kit will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette and the e-liquid you use.
As a loose guideline, you can change the coil when you notice that there’s been a change in flavour. A burnt taste would be a strong indicator. Coils last for a few weeks on average, so if you’re a moderate vaper, try to change your coils at least once a month. However, you can make your coils last even longer by through regular cleaning of the tank and setting the coils up correctly the first time you use them.
When setting the coils up, make sure the cotton is primed so it is all wet with liquid. This can be done by putting liquid directly on the coil. It can also be done by screwing the coil directly into the top lid of the tank. The lid can then be screwed into a full tank of juice to allow the e liquid to soak in. Leave the coil to soak for 10 minutes before switching the kit on.
How long will the battery last before recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it.
The Aspire PockeX has a 1500 mAH battery. Due to its small size, this is not the longest lasting battery on the market. On the other hand, the system doesn’t consume that much energy, so a full charge can last from a few hours to a couple of days.
How to charge the Aspire PockeX battery?
- The USB charging port is at the bottom of the tank.
- Before trying it for the first time, make sure that you’ve charged it fully.
- Vapour Days UK recommend that you only charge the battery when the full charge has been used to extend the longevity of the battery life.
- Please ensure you only use the charging cable provided with the Aspire PockeX kit and a wall plug specifically manufactured for an electronic cigarette.
- Do not use your phone or iPad plugs, for example. This is because other wall plugs or USB chargers may provide the incorrect output required for your electronic cigarette, even though they appear to fit.
- The plugs and charging cables sold at Vapour Days UK are specifically designed to charge this electronic cigarette kit.
- You can vape with the Aspire PockeX while charging it.
Small and nifty as it is, the Aspire PockeX Kit caters to a wide range of users. Whether you like taking quick hits on the go or need something portable as you move around, it’s a convenient mod that’s right at home in your bag, wallet, or even pocket. At the same time, this is one of the best vaping kits for beginners because of its sheer ease of use. Both former and current smokers also appreciate this kit, given how well it simulates the cigarette experience from design to vapour production.
Among sub-ohm devices, the Aspire PockeX kit stands out because of its clean, hassle-free approach and reasonable price. With the Aspire PockeX, you can now integrate vaping even better into your day-to-day life.