REVIEW OF THE ASPIRE Triton MINI TANK
The Aspire Triton Mini has a convenient top fill and is suitable for an ordinary vape capable of higher nicotine strengths.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Aspire Triton Mini Atomiser?
- Significantly enhances the flavour of the liquid in your atomiser.
- Top filling atomiser for more convenience.
- Has longer-lasting coils than a starter atomiser.
- Creates a higher amount of vape for each puff, without blowing large clouds.
- Gives your vapour a smoother sensation.
- Aspire is a great brand name, being well established in producing electronic cigarette items.
Who the Aspire Triton Mini Tank Will Suit?
- Vapers who want their electronic cigarette to have a far superior taste.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- People requiring a more convenient top filling atomiser.
- Those who have tried and love certain e liquids which require a glass atomiser.
How Often Will the Aspire Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the Aspire Triton Mini atomiser will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette. On a low setting a coil may last 2-6 weeks.
Which Coils Go in the Aspire Triton Mini Atomiser?
The Aspire Triton Mini Replacement Atomiser Coils and Aspire Nautilus Mini coils both fit inside the Aspire Triton Mini Atomiser. Now you can also buy sub ohm coils with 0.4ohm Nautilus 2S coils and 0.7ohm mesh Nautilus 2S coils.
Which ohm Coils Should I Buy?
The lower the ohms, the more heat will be created, providing you with more vapour, although it can also drain your battery quicker and dry hits are more likely. It also will require more replacement of e-liquid since more vapour is produced with each puff.
In contrast, the higher ohm coils effectively have the opposite effect. Less vapour is produced, it will drain your battery less, reduce your number of dry hits and requires less refilling of e-liquid.
Where Can I Buy the Aspire Triton Mini From?
You can buy the Aspire Triton Mini tank in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre, Bristol, BS1 3XD.