What Are the Key Benefits of the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Atomiser?
- More durable than a plastic atomiser so less likely to break.
- Glass tank improves the quality and flavour of e liquid.
- Replaceable coils becomes more cost-effective.
- Aspire is a great brand name because Aspire is well established in producing electronic cigarette items.
Who the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Atomiser Will Suit?
- Vapers requiring a sturdier than average atomiser.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Those who have tried and love certain e liquids which require a glass atomiser, such as Heisenberg or Blackjack.
How Long Will the Coils in the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Atomiser Last?
The coils inside the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Atomiser will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette. Typically a coil may last 1-3 months.
Which Coils Go in the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Atomiser?
The Aspire BVC Replacement Coils fit inside the Aspire BVC Atomiser.
How Do I Know When the Coil Needs Replacing?
The simple answer is ‘you will just know’. The flavour of your e-liquid vapour may not taste as nice, or you will receive less vapour from your electronic cigarette, or you may feel unsatisfied with it. This means it is time to replace the coil.
Which Battery Can I Use with the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Atomiser?
Because the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Atomiser fits 510 thread batteries, it will fit on the majority of batteries available at Vapour Days UK. A popular combination for the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Atomiser is the Aspire K3 battery.
Where Can I Buy the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Atomiser From?
You can buy the Aspire ET-S BVC Glass Atomiser in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre.