The Smart 20 Watt Mod Battery is reviewed below for those of you wanting a passthrough, long lasting and variable voltage battery.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Smart 20 Watt Mod Battery?
- Very large battery capacity reducing the length of time between charges.
- Attractive design.
- Simple functionality for adjusting the voltage and wattage.
- The LCD screen enables you to view details such as the battery life remaining, the wattage and voltage you are using.
- This is a relatively discrete mod compared to others with a similar capacity.
- An adapter means that it will suit a vast range of atomisers.
Who the Smart 20 Watt Mod Battery Will Suit?
- Vapers wanting to keep track of battery life.
- Those who want a longer lasting battery.
- Those who want a more advanced mod battery.
How Long Will the Smart 20W Battery Last Before Recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it. Average use of the battery will last approximately 2-4 days without charging.
The LED light indicator indicates how much charge is remaining on the battery, as described in the benefits above.
General Smart 20 Watt Charging Use
- Charging the Smart 20 Watt battery takes approximately 3 hours.
- Vapour Days UK recommend that you only charge the battery when the full charge has been used to extend the longevity of the battery life.
- Please ensure you only use the wall plug sold at Vapour Days UK and do not use your phone charger. This is because other wall plugs or USB chargers may provide the incorrect output required for your electronic cigarette, even though they appear to fit. The charging cable provided with the kit is specifically designed to charge this electronic cigarette kit. The wall plug and additional chargers can be purchased on the following links.
How Do I Use the Smart 20W Mod Battery?
To turn the battery on, click the button five times in quick succession. Click the button five times in quick succession to switch the battery off. To change between the Wattage and Voltage settings, click the button 3 times in quick succession. To change the voltage or wattage of the battery click the plus or minus.
Which Tanks Fit theSmart 20 Watt Mod?
The 510 connector means that most atomisers sold at Vapour Days suit the Smart 20W Mod. Vapour Days particularly recommend the Aspire Nautilus Mini atomiser to enable you to get the best-tasting e-liquid with each puff.
Where Can I Buy the Smart 20 Watt Mod From?
You can buy the Smart 20W Mod Battery in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre. Alternatively, you can buy online in the UK or Europe by following the link below.