The Sigelei 75W Mod is reviewed below for those of you wanting an advanced mod with temperature control and advanced CHIP technology.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Sigelei 75 Watt Mod?
- The Sigelei 75W Mod is a quality mod for vapers wanting the option to sub ohm, i.e. create large clouds of vapour.
- The wattage and voltage can be adjusted to meet your own requirements.
- The LCD screen enables you to view details such as the wattage and voltage you are using.
- The advanced CHIP technology gives you a smoother vape.
- The battery cover is magnetically attached so there is no longer a requirement for a screwdriver, making it simpler to change or recharge its batteries.
- Its temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature of the vapour to suit your vaping needs.
- Fully regulated mod for your protection.
Who the Sigelei 75W Mod Will Suit?
- Vapers wanting the most recent battery release.
- Vapers wanting temperature control.
- Vapers wanting to keep track of battery life and their e-cigarette usage.
- Vapers who want the ability to use either standard atomizers or sub ohm tanks to create large amounts of vapour.
- Those who want a longer lasting battery.
- Those who want a more advanced battery.
How Long Will the Batteries Last Before Recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it and which battery you put in the mod. The benefit of this mod is that you can carry plenty of spare batteries with you to replace a battery when one runs out of charge.
The LED light indicator indicates how much charge is remaining on the battery, as described in the benefits above.
Which Batteries Fit Inside the Sigelei 75W Mod?
You will need to buy or have an 18650 battery to fit inside the Sigelei 75W Mod.
How Do I Charge the Batteries in the Sigelei 75 Watt Mod?
- Vapour Days UK recommend that you do not let 18650 batteries fully run out of charge before recharging to extend the longevity of the battery life.
- The Sigelei 75W Mod has a passthrough function enabling you to charge through the Sigelei mod. Ensure to only use an electronic cigarette wall plug or laptop/desktop. No electronic cigarette battery should be charged using a phone plug, for safety reasons.
- There is a choice of two battery chargers available to buy on the following links. These enable you to charge the 18650 battery separately to the passthrough function.
Which Tanks Fit the Sigelei 75W Mod?
The 510 connector means that most atomisers sold at Vapour Days fit the Sigelei 75 Watt Mod. Vapour Days particularly recommend the Aspire Atlantis 2, Kangertech Subtank Mini or SMOK Gimlet atomizer tank for an ability to vape large clouds.
Where Can I Buy the Sigelei 75 Watt Mod From?
You can buy the Sigelei 75W Mod in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre. Alternatively, you can buy online in the UK by following the link below.