Joyetech Atopack Penguin E-Cigarette Kit – Review
The Joyetech Atopack Penguin Electronic Cigarette Kit is reviewed below for those of you wanting a relatively discrete kit with incredible flavour.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Joyetech Atopack Penguin Kit?
- The Atopack Penguin kit is a quality kit with great power.
- The Atopack Penguin comes with a quick charge cable for faster charge times.
- The Penguin coil options allow vaping to replace cigarettes or for sub vaping where you can blow great amounts of vape.
Who the Joyetech Atopack Penguin Kit Will Suit?
- Vapers wanting a kit which charges quickly.
- Vapers wanting a hand-sized kit.
- Vapers who want to replace smoking or to blow large clouds as a simple change of the coil enables this transition.
What Are the Atopack Penguin Specifications?
- Size: 26.5mm*52.0mm*102.5mm
- Weight: 139.5g
- Cartridge capacity: 2.0ml / Optional 8.8ml
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Max charging current: 2A
- Output mode: direct output
- Features: JVIC system, modular design concept, Penguin-like e-cig, 2A quick charge
- Compliant with the UK’s TPD Regulations
How Long Will the Atopack Penguin Battery Last Before Recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it and which coil you use. The benefit of this Penguin Kit is that it comes with a faster-charging cable to recharge your electronic cigarette at a much faster speed.
Can I Make a Larger E-Liquid Capacity in the Joyetech Atopack Penguin?
Due to the UK’s TPD regulations requiring electronic cigarette tanks to only be of a 2ml size, Joyetech has designed the Atopack Penguin 8.8ml cartridge which reduces the number of refills you have to do.
How Do I Charge the Joyetech Atopack Penguin Battery?
- Please ensure you only use the charging cable provided with the Penguin electronic cigarette kit and a wall plug specifically manufactured for an electronic cigarette.
- The plugs and charging cables sold at Vapour Days UK are specifically designed to charge electronic cigarettes.
- The Penguin kit comes with a charging cable
How Often Will the Atopack Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the Penguin Tank will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette and the e-liquid you use. You can extend the coil’s longevity by priming it appropriately when first filling your tank.
Which Coils Fit Atopack Penguin Tank?
The following coils work in the Joyetech Atopack Penguin Tank which comes with the Penguin Kit. The lower the number of the ohms, the more vapour is produced but the more e-liquid and battery is used with each puff. Likewise, the higher the number of the ohms, the less vapour is produced but your battery and e-liquid will last longer.
Where Can I Buy the Joyetech Atopack Penguin Electronic Cigarette Kit From?
You can buy the Joyetech Atopack Penguin Kit in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre, Bristol.