Review of Aspire Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Kit
The Vapour Days Aspire Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Kit is reviewed below for those of you wanting a great quality starter kit.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Vapour Days Aspire Variable Voltage Starter Kit?
- Longer lasting battery than the average starter kit with its 1100mAH battery.
- Variable voltage enabling you to choose the amount of vapour which best suits your requirements.
- Aspire is a great brand name because Aspire is well established in producing electronic cigarette products, giving you a great quality atomiser to start vaping.
Who the Vapour Days Aspire Variable Voltage Starter Kit Will Suit?
- Vapers who want a longer lasting battery.
- Vapers who require everything needed to start vaping.
- Vapers who want a higher quality yet great value kit.
How Long Will the Vapour Days Variable Voltage Battery Last?
The Vapour Days Variable Voltage Battery is a rechargeable battery, so has to be recharged when it runs out. The frequency you will have to charge the battery depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette. It is a 1,100mAH battery so should last at least 1 day and in some cases up to a week depending on how frequently it is used and which voltage it is set at.
How Do I Charge the Battery?
- Unscrew the battery from the atomiser.
- Screw battery onto the USB charger, without over tightening.
- Plug the USB into a Vapour Days UK wall plug provided with the kit or a computer.
- The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
- When the battery has fully charged, the USB charger will show a green light, and the LED battery light will switch off.
How do I Turn the Battery on and off?
- To turn the battery on, push the button in quick succession 5 times.
- To increase the voltage click the button again 5 times in quick succession. To increase to the highest voltage, click the button again 5 times in quick succession.
- To turn the battery off click the button 5 times in quick succession again.
- When the battery is on, the button’s LED light will show a different colour depending on which voltage it is set at. The red light is the lowest, purple is the middle and blue is the highest voltage.
How Long Does the Coil in the Aspire Atomiser Last?
Like all electronic cigarettes, the coil inside the Aspire atomiser will eventually burn out. The life of the coil depends on a variety of factors, in particular how frequently the electronic cigarette is used and what voltage the battery is set to. The coil can be expected to last an average vaper approximately 4 to 8 weeks.
How Do I Know When the Coil Needs Replacing?
As long as you are still enjoying your electronic cigarette there is no requirement to change the coil. When a coil burns out it may make your e-liquid taste less nice, or you may receive less vapour with each puff. In this case you will need to replace the coil.
Which Coils Fit Inside the Aspire Atomiser?
The Aspire BVC coils fit inside the Aspire CE5 atomiser and can be found on the link below.
Which E-Liquid Comes With the Vapour Days Aspire Variable Voltage Starter Kit?
The kit comes with the best selling e-liquid at the time of purchase. You simply have to select whether you want a popular fruity flavour or popular tobacco flavour and your required strength of nicotine. If you want your own favourite flavour e-liquid to be included in the kit, please state which e-liquid flavour you want by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Which Strength of Nicotine Should I Select?
If you currently smoke 20 cigarettes per day, the majority of people will choose an 18mg nicotine to start with. Choose a flavour that you think will suit you best. Then adjust the level of nicotine depending on whether you smoke more or less than 20 per day. Someone on 5 cigarettes per day would probably choose a 6mg nicotine strength.
6 mg – Low volume smoker, less than half a pack per day
12 mg – Average smoker, between half and full pack a day
18 mg – High volume smoker, more than a pack per day
24 mg – Chain smoker
Where Can I Buy the Vapour Days Aspire Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Kit From?
You can buy the Vapour Days Aspire Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Kit in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre.