REVIEW OF Vaporesso Guardian TANK
The Vaporesso Guard Tank has a convenient top fill and is suitable for sub ohm vaping to blow large clouds of vape.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Vaporesso Guardian Atomiser?
- Significantly enhances the flavour of the liquid in your atomiser.
- Top filling atomiser for more convenience.
- Has longer-lasting coils than a starter atomiser.
- Creates a higher amount of vape for each puff, without blowing large clouds.
- Gives your vapour a smoother sensation.
- The Guardian also has childproof features.
Who the Vaporesso Guardian Tank Will Suit?
- Vapers who want their electronic cigarette to have a far superior taste.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- People requiring a more convenient top filling atomiser.
- Vapers who want longer lasting coils.
- Those who have tried and love certain e liquids which require a glass atomiser.
How Often Will the Vaporesso Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the Vaporesso Guardian atomiser will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The Guardian coils are long-lasting as the coils are ceramic. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette and what settings you use.
Which Coils Fit Inside the Vaporesso Guardian Tank?
The CCELL-GD Vaporesso are the replacement coils for the Guardian Tank.
Which Mod / Battery is Best Suited to the Vaporesso Guardian Tank?
The Vaporesso Guardian Tank is 510 thread so most high wattage (30 watts+) batteries will suit the tank. The most recommended mod device for a pocket-sized e-cigarette is the Tesla Stealth.
Where Can I Buy the Vaporesso Guardian Tank From?
You can try the Vaporesso Guardian tank in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre, Bristol, BS1 3XD.