Review of Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomizer
The Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomizer is slim in appearance yet it is made with pyrex glass and stainless steel to keep it durable.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Kangertech Aerotank V2Tank?
- The amount of airflow through the tank can be adjusted easily by turning the bottom of the tank. This enables you to have a larger or lesser amount of airflow with each puff.
- The Kangertech Aerotank V2 is a glass atomiser so gives your e-liquid a smoother sensation and nicer taste.
- Kangertech is a great brand name, being well established in producing electronic cigarette items.
Who the Kangertech Aerotank V2 Tank Will Suit?
- Vapers requiring the best taste for their e-liquids.
- Vapers who want to alter the amount of airflow from their electronic cigarette to produce a more improved sensation.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Those who have tried and love certain e liquids which require a glass atomiser, such as Heisenberg or Blackjack.
How Long Will the Kangertech Aerotank V2 Coils Last?
The coils inside the Kangertech Aerotank V2 atomisers will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette. For a typical vaper, a coil may last 1-2 weeks.
Which Coils Go in the Kangertech Aerotank Protank 4 Atomiser?
Two different Kanger coils fit inside the Aerotank V2, which depends on your preference. The Kangertech Dual Coils or the Kangertech Coils both fit inside the Kangertech Aerotank V2 atomizer. The Kangertech Dual Coil is an upgraded coil so provides an improved taste on the original Kangertech coils.
Which ohm Coils Should I Buy?
The lower the ohms, the more heat will be created, providing you with more vapour, although it can also drain your battery quicker and dry hits are more likely. It also will require more replacement of e-liquid since more vapour is produced with each puff.
In contrast, the higher ohm coils effectively have the opposite effect. Less vapour is produced, it will drain your battery less, reduce your number of dry hits and requires less refilling of e-liquid.
Which Battery Can I Use with the Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomiser?
The Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomiser fits any 510 thread battery available at Vapour Days UK. The most popular combination for the atomiser at the moment is the Aspire CF G-Power Battery or the eGo II Twist Battery, and when combined this atomiser and either of these batteries makes a long-lasting, great tasting and are comparably simple to use for an advanced electronic cigarette. For a slender e-cigarette, the Vapour Days Variable Voltage battery provides a great combination with the Aerotank V2.
Where Can I Buy the Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomizer From?
You can buy the Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomiser in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre.