Review of Athena E-Cigarette Kit
The Athena E-Cigarette Kit is reviewed below for those of you wanting a good draw from an e-cigarette but in a smaller and more discrete size.
What Are the Key Benefits of the Athena E-Cigarette Kit?
- The Athena kit is small, light and durable.
- The Athena produces a good amount of vapour for its size.
- You can put any e-liquids available at Vapour Days in the Athena, from the higher VG range as well as the cheaper Vapour Days and Vampire Vape ranges.
- Its display screen has a battery life indicator showing how much charge is available in the battery.
- It is suitable for various vaping styles.
Who the Athena Kit Will Suit?
- Vapers wanting a great quality set up for starting vaping.
- Those who want the ability to have higher nicotine strengths for quitting smoking but the option to get into premium e liquids in the future.
- Vapers requiring a better taste to their e-liquids.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Those who have tried and love certain e liquids which require a glass atomizer.
How Often Will the Athena Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the Athena atomiser will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette.
Which Coils Go in the Athena?
The Athena Replacement Atomiser Coils fit inside the Athena Atomiser.
How Long Will the Athena Battery Last Before Recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it. The LED light indicator indicates how much charge is remaining on the battery. There is also a pass through function on the Athena kit enabling you to charge the battery while you continue to vape.
How to Charge the Athena Kit?
- Vapour Days UK recommend that you only charge the battery when the full charge has been used to extend the longevity of the battery life.
- Please ensure you only use the charging cable provided with this electronic cigarette kit and a wall plug specifically manufactured for an electronic cigarette.
- Do not use your phone or iPad plugs, for example. This is because other wall plugs or USB chargers may provide the incorrect output required for your electronic cigarette, even though they appear to fit.
- The plugs and charging cables sold at Vapour Days UK are specifically designed to charge this electronic cigarette kit.
Where Can I Buy the Athena Kit From?
You can buy the Athena Kit in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre, Bristol. Alternatively, you can buy online in the UK by following the link below.