What Are the Key Benefits of the Vapour Days Aspire BVC Electronic Cigarette?
Variable Voltage 1100mAH Battery
- Enables you to increase or decrease the amount of vapour.
- Longer lasting battery due to the 1100mAH, when compared to a 900mAH or 650mAH battery.
- Battery is still slim compared to a mod kit so is very discrete.
Aspire Bottom Veritcal Coil (BVC) Atomiser
- More durable than a plastic atomiser so less likely to break.
- Glass tank improves the quality and flavour of e liquid.
- Replaceable coils becomes more cost-effective than a disposable CE4 atomiser.
- Aspire is a great brand name because Aspire is well established in producing electronic cigarette items.
General Benefits of Buying the Kit
- All items required to start vaping are included in this electronic cigarette kit.
- Higher than average quality starter kit.
Who the Vapour Days Aspire BVC Electronic Cigarette Kit Will Suit?
- Vapers requiring a sturdier than average kit.
- Vapers who are determined to breaking away from tobacco so the initial outlay on a higher quality kit is worth it.
- Those who want to give themselves a stronger chance of enjoying their e-liquid and electronic cigarette.
- Those who have tried and love certain e liquids which require a glass atomiser, such as Heisenberg or Blackjack.
Further Details on the Vapour Days 1100mAH Variable Voltage Battery
How Long Will the Battery Last Before Recharging?
Like all electronic cigarette batteries, the number of hours between charging can vary depending on how much you use it. A typical vaper can expect the battery to last 15-20 hours for average use of the e-cigarette.
How Do I Turn the Voltage Up and What Does This Mean?
- Turning the voltage up essentially means you can increase the amount of vapour you receive for each puff.
- The higher the voltage, the faster you will use your liquid and burn through your coils.
- The battery is turned on by clicking the button on the battery in quick succession 5 times. To increase the voltage, the button on the battery is again clicked 5 times. You can increase it one more time before the battery will be safely switched off.
General Charging Use
- Please ensure you only use the plug provided with the electronic cigarette kit and do not use your phone charger.
- Charging the battery takes approximately 4-5 hours and a green light will show on the Vapour Days USB charger when charging has complete.
- Vapour Days recommend that you only charge the battery when the full charge has been used to extend the longevity of the battery life.
Further Details on the Aspire BVC Replacement Coils
How Often Will the Aspire Coils Need Replacing?
The coils inside the Aspire BVC atomiser will eventually burn out, like all electronic cigarette coils. The frequency you will have to replace them depends on a variety of factors, and in particular how much you use your electronic cigarette. Typically a coil may last 1-3 months.
Which Coils Go in the Aspire BVC Atomiser?
The Aspire BDC Replacement Coils fit inside the Aspire BVC Atomiser.
How Do I Use the Aspire BVC Electronic Cigarette Kit?
General instructions for using your new electronic cigarette can be found on the following post – https://www.vapourdays.co.uk/new-electronic-cigarette-instructions-use/
Where Can I Buy the Vapour Days Aspire BVC Electronic Cigarette Kit
You can buy the Vapour Days Aspire BVC e-cigarette kit in the Vapour Days Bristol UK store on the Middle Floor of the Galleries Shopping Centre. Alternatively, buy online for delivery to the UK.